Preventive Pet Care Exams in Huntsville and Madison, AL
At Animal Medical Clinic, we will provide your pet with the best possible comprehensive physical exam and the best scratches away from home in Huntsville and Madison. We will review every aspect of your pet’s health from the ears to the tail. Your pet will receive a full preventive care exam because we know how important it is to catch any potential issues as early as possible.
Our Preventive Care Exams in Huntsville and Madison Include:
- Eye Exams for Signs of Cataracts, Glaucoma, Infections, Jaundice, Allergies, Jaundice, Allergies, and other abnormalities
- Abdominal, joint, and Spine Palpation to check for signs of tenderness, pain, and other abnormalities
- Heart and Lung checks to screen for Heart murmurs, Irregular Beats, and to check lung sounds
- Preventative Blood Work, Heartworm Testing, Microfilaria Testing, Specialized Blood Panels, Urinalysis, Intestinal Parasite exams. and many custom testing like DNA and Allergy Panels
- Ear and Mouth exams to check for infections and oral diseases
- Parasite Control, Flea Control, Regular Worming for Gastrointestinal Worms and Heartworm Preventive Medication.
Why Is Preventive Care So Important?
Preventive Wellness Appointments allow us to potential catch issues the can cause great sickness and further injuries. Once the risk is assessed, we can come up with a plan to help potentially prevent further issues in your Furry Family Members life and to help them live a long happy life. Give us a call or book an appointment online.
Do You Offer Second Opinions?
Yes! If you would like a second opinion about any issues regarding your pet, just contact us for a consultation. Our team will do a full examination of your pet and let you know what we think about their overall health or any specific concerns you may have. Our second opinion consultations are always judgment-free and there is no pressure to proceed with treatment. We want to make sure you feel confident in your choice of care for your loved one, so if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!
For more information on Preventative Wellness Exam please give us a call or book an appointment online.